Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava
Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
Institute of Automotive Mechatronics
Department of Applied Mechanics and Mechatronics
kindly invite you to take part in
24th International Conference
19th – 21st April 2023
which will be held in:
GRAND HOTEL SERGIJO RESIDENCE**** superior boutique hotel in Piešťany, Odborárska 7, 921 01 Piešťany-Banka, Slovakia
GPS: 48°34’13.6″N 17°49’53.9″E
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The aim of the conference Applied Mechanics 2023 is a meeting and presentation of scientific works of students and young scientists. The organizers would like to invite researchers, scientists and academic staff who are interested in the scientific work of young beginning colleagues as well.
Conference languages are Czech, Slovak, Polish and English.
TOPICS OF THE CONFERENCE
• experimental mechanics
• noise and vibrations
• multibody dynamics
• computational mechanics
• fluid mechanics
• strength of materials, creep, plasticity
• fracture mechanics and fatigue
• durability and reliability of engineering structures
• structural mechanics
The conference proceedings will contain extended abstracts of papers written in English. Instructions and templates necessary for preparation of Extended Abstract can be downloaded from this conference website.
The Scientific Committee will select several best articles which, after peer review, will be published for free in Journal of Mechanical Engineering (Strojnícky časopis, ISSN 2450-5471, ISSN 0039-2472).
The conference fee which includes an electronic copy of the conference proceedings (book of Extended Abstracts), attendance at all scientific sessions, coffee breaks, meals during the conference, the social program and accommodation is
300 EUR (7 100 CZK)
Reduced fee 260 EUR (6 200 CZK) is applicable only for students of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programme.
The conference fee will not be returned in the case of absence a participant, but an alternative person can participate.
After Notification of acceptance date, the conference fee must be paid for:
Slovenská spoločnosť pre kybernetiku a informatiku pri SAV
Dúbravská cesta 9, 842 39 Bratislava, Slovakia
Bank: Tatra banka, a.s., Hodžovo námestie 3,
810 05 Bratislava, Slovakia
IBAN: SK28 1100 0000 0026 6543 0020
Although variable symbol will be provided for individual participants, please provide the name of person which that fee shall cover and symbol “AM23” in the description of the bank transfer as well.
February 24, 2023 – Deadline for registration, contribution title and short abstract submission. All participants have to register for the conference by filling the online registration on this conference website.
February 26, 2023 – Notification of acceptance.
March 10, 2023 – Conference fee payment.
March 24, 2023 – Submission of the Extended Abstract.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARTICIPANTS
All communication between participants and organizing committee is realized mainly by using this conference website. Participants have to register and Login. If you entered your e-mail address during registration process correctly but still have not received the activation e-mail, please check your spam folder. After login, the My Profile page will be accessible. To provide new data or change already provided data, the participant needs to click Participant’s Profile button or Edit his/her Profile via Settings icon on the My Profile page.
Participant’s Profile involves:
• Title of the contribution (max. 200 characters)
• Short Abstract (max. 2500 characters)
• Participant’s data
• Extended Abstract submission (two- or four-pages, DOCX or DOC upload)
• Invoice and variable symbol assignment (after Notification of acceptance date)
• Participant’s conference preferences (after Submission of the extended abstract date)
If necessary, participants can also communicate by e-mail.
• Pawel Bachorz, Department of Applied Mechanics, FME SUT, Gliwice (PL)
• Miroslav Byrtus, Department of Mechanics, FAS UWB, Pilsen (CZ)
• Karel Frydrýšek, Department of Mechanics of Materials, VŠB-TUO, Ostrava (CZ)
• Michal Hajžman, Department of Mechanics, FAS UWB, Pilsen (CZ)
• Radim Halama, Department of Mechanics of Materials, VŠB-TUO, Ostrava (CZ)
• Pavel Hutař, Institute of Physics of Materials AS CR, Brno (CZ)
• Roland Jančo, Institute of Applied Mechanics and Mechatronics, FME STU, Bratislava (SK)
• Pawel Jureczko, Department of Applied Mechanics, FME SUT, Gliwice (PL)
• Vladimír Kutiš, Institute of Automotive Mechatronics, FEI STU, Bratislava (SK)
• Luboš Náhlík, Institute of Physics of Materials AS CR, Brno (CZ)
• Zdeněk Padovec, Department of Mechanics, Biomechanics and Mechatronics, FME CTU, Prague (CZ)
• Radek Sedláček, Department of Mechanics, Biomechanics and Mechatronics, FME CTU, Prague (CZ)
• Michal Sivčák, Department of Applied Mechanics, FME TUL, Liberec (CZ)
• Milan Vaško, Department of Applied Mechanics, FME ZU, Žilina (SK)